Małgorzata Strzałkowska - aged 58
UNIDENT UNION DENTAL SPA Clinic’s patient who has undergone DFL therapy – Dental Face Lift, i.e. an improvement of the facial look with an anti-aging effect, combining integrated dental and aesthetic medicine treatments.
The makeover started with an aesthetic dental treatment
It included ceramic veneers, full-ceramic crowns and tooth whitening (using the ELEXION laser).
Dental treament planning
The final result of the dental treatment
At this stage we are planning the aesthetic medicine treatments.
Planning the aesthetic medicine treatments
The following treatments are planned:
- Using botox to smooth the lines
- REGENERIS and NCTF mesotherapies
- Filling the lines and facial contouring with hyaluronic acid:
- – Volumetric treatments on cheeks and the zygomatic bones
- – Reversing facial ’marionettes lines’
- – Eliminating nasolabial furrows
- – Eliminating lipoatrophies around the temples
- – Lip enhancement and plumping treatments
- – Eliminating tear troughs
- – Brow lift
Małgorzata’s consultation visit prior to the aesthetic medicine treatments at UNIDENT UNION DENTAL SPA Clinic.
Małgorzata undergoing one of a few aesthetic medicine treatments at UNIDENT UNION DENTAL SPA Clinic (botox, hyaluronic acid, mesotherapy).
After the aesthetic medicine treatments have been completed, a make-up artist and stylist offers useful tips.
Małgorzata after the makeover treatment at UNIDENT UNION DENTAL SPA Clinic.
Małgorzata before and after the makeover treatment at UNIDENT UNION DENTAL SPA Clinic.